Short Sessions x Years Of Experience = Ultimate Flexibility & Guaranteed Great Riding
Covid and its implications for travel will, for many people, make a historically easy decision-making process a lot more complicated this time around in terms of booking a winter trip in 2021.
As a supremely mobile, backcountry splitboard touring specialist we have tapped into this agility to come up with the best solution for people still looking to get away but need the ultimate flexibility on dates and timings.
Our solution is to run two x 3 day sessions per week in 2021 alongside our longer 5 day trips in the Spring – all being well in the world by then
On a Sunday, Monday & Tuesday we will operate our Splitboard Chablais sessions. Ideal if you are new to splitboarding or an improver looking to progress
On a Wednesday, Thursday & Friday we will run our Trip & Splitboard Chablais offering. A more advanced level 3-day trip for stronger riders.
The two offerings are quite different, but the benefits are the same for each:
- 3 day trips are less physically demanding
- It offers you the flexibility to get out quickly & take advantage of a recent storm
- It costs a little less
- Small groups
- UIAGM Guiding & Tuition
- Top of the range equipment included for those that require it
- No lifts, no queues, better snow, and hardly any C-19 risk
- Avalanche & Backcountry Safety Training
- If you decide to come for a week you get the opportunity to explore the resort
- We are not reliant on ski-lifts being operational in a resort.
To book a session we require a deposit of 200e per person. The balance is due 14 days before your trip starts.
If we have to cancel a session, then you will be offered a full refund of your deposit OR a place on the next available session. Reasons for our cancelling are:
- Not enough people booked on the session (3 minimum)
- Resort closure i.e. a directive that we legally cannot guide at that time